Vocational Trainingat the Medical Center – University of Freiburg
Around 700 students are currently enrolled at our Academy for Medical Vocations, and a further 120 trainees are preparing for their future careers as medical assistants, systems mechanics, or IT specialists. Providing young medical and non-medical trainees with a sound education means more to us at the Medical Center – University of Freiburg than just teaching knowledge. It is also a means of attracting future employees.
The Academy for Medical Vocations of the Medical Center – University of Freiburg offers training in numerous medical vocations:
- School of Healthcare and Nursing
- School of Pediatric Healthcare and Nursing
- School for Operating Room Assistants
- Midwifery School
- School of Medical Laboratory Technology
- School of Medical Radiology Technology
- School of Physiotherapy
- School of Orthoptics
- Degree Programs (Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Nursing Theory, B.Sc)
Other medical training courses
- Training Course in Psychological Psychotherapy
In addition, the Medical Center currently offers 24 further training courses in commercial, industrial, and medical technology professions as well as a cooperative degree program at the Cooperative University in the fields business administration-health management, information technology, medical information management, and industrial safety with a specialization in radiation protection.